Top 10 Reasons We Need Trees
2. Trees increase property value and improve the tax base in communities.
3. Trees improve neighborhood appeal, attracting businesses, shoppers and homeowners.
4. Trees cool our cities and towns by reducing heat generated by buildings and paved surfaces.
5. Tree shade, properly placed, can save an average household up to $250 annually in energy costs.
6. Trees reduce the amount of pollutants in sewer systems, saving communities millions of dollars in water treatment costs.
7. Trees soften harsh building lines and large expanses of pavement, making urban environments much more pleasant.
8. Trees provide habitat for birds and other wildlife, maintaining a balance with nature even in urban areas.
9. Trees reduce the amount of water-borne pollutants that reach streams and rivers.
10. Trees make for safer, more sociable neighborhood environments.
Trees offer beauty, shade and environmental protection; the least we can do is take good care of them. Improper pruning and tree injuries can kill a tree. To keep your trees healthy and beautiful, they require regular maintenance and proper attention.
We are certified arborists; we know which species need to be handled which way. We know the techniques, the seasons, and the wisdom behind tree care to ensure a tree grows into maturity.